Fear is one of the most powerful emotions. It has a very strong effect on your mind and body.
Fear may be causing you to constantly put your dreams on the back burner and procrastinate on your convictions.
It’s time to kick fear in the face!
Most of us have fear below the surface.
Fear at its core is self-limiting beliefs.
Learn about the six basic fears as well as how to overcome fear itself.
In this episode you will learn about:
• The 6 basic fears and how to overcome them
• Two tools that will help overcome fears
• Why procrastination is merely a symptom of a fear and poverty
• How positive psychology can help you take control of your life
• How most fears lurks beneath the surface of each of us
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (book)
Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins (book)
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss (book)
Podcast by Samuel Hatton (28:12)
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.